Aircraft Engineer Jobs
Aircraft Technician Structure Fixed Term Contract 24 months – ETIHAD
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Closing Date: 10/04/2020
To provide support to the Aircraft Engineer and perform structural repair and modification activities on Etihad Aircraft primary and secondary structures.
· Repair and modification of both internal and external aircraft composite structure in accordance with Technical Manuals, Engineering drawing, Engineering Orders and manufacturing Specifications.
· Report to structure/ composite engineer or approval holder and is responsible for the completion of all assigned task with acceptable standards in relation to airworthiness and safety
· Ensure that all aircraft documentation related to his work is completed and signed progressively.
· Ensure compliance that safety regulations are at all times being adhered to.
· Ensure that general housekeeping maintained at his immediate working area.
· Ensure that use of correct tools and properly returned after use on daily basis.
· Ensures that material are controlled and immediately returned to stores if not required.
· Ensure that correct man-hours booking and properly recorded.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Degree/Diploma in Aviation field with strong background in aircraft structure/composite
· Formal basic aircraft maintenance structure/ composite training or equivalents is preferable
· Must possess 3+ years of strong structural/ composite Aircraft Maintenance experience preferably with MRO, airlines
· Ability to work independently and possess skills to take charge and lead a team.
· Make sound and effective decisions
· Awareness of good house keeping
· Good knowledge of MOE and TPM and Related regulatory requirement (GCAA, FAA, EASA)
· Strong knowledge of engineering drawings (Blue prints)
· Strong Ability to understand aircraft manuals i.e. SRM/AMM/IPC/CMM
· Human Factors, documentation and PPE requirements
· Awareness of Health Safety requirements
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
Register your CV with us today!Register Now