A320 Type Rated Captain (Expats) – Indigo
|Sector||Captain Pilot Jobs|
Closing Date: 13/03/2020
The primary responsibility of this department is to ensure safe, legal and efficient operation of IndiGo aircraft. This includes training of cockpit crew to ensure that they meet all licensing and regulatory requirements and can execute high-quality operation in a safe, efficient and customer-friendly manner. Specially trained operational staff, within the department, play a key role in the recruitment of new flight deck crew. The support staff is involved in effective surveying of all new routes and making available all navigation, performance and other necessary operational data to flight crew, to ensure safe air and ground operations. Investigating, monitoring and disseminating information on all accidents, incidents and other occurrences involving IndiGo aircraft also come within the scope of this function. Want to fly our customers across our network in some of the most up-to-date aircraft in the sky? Join us.
Minimum Total Flight Time
- 5000hrs ,Minimum PIC on Multi-engine airplanes:
- 3000 hrs, Min PIC time on A-320 family Aircraft :
- 1000hrs (current IR/PPC check) ;
- ICAO English language Proficiency 4 & above
- Max age: 62 Years at the time of application.
- Minimum Glass-cockpit experience 1000 hrs
- Max Age: 62yrs;
- Pilots must have current ATPL
- Class 1 Medical
*Only apply if you meet the airlines requirements