A320 Type Rated First Officer – Air Asia
|Sector||First Officer Pilot Jobs|
Closing Date: 02/03/2020
Participate in the Commander’s crew briefing, and be aware of all relevant aeronautical and meteorological information as well as the relevant papers documenting the aircraft technical status and its anticipated load.
Ensure that licenses, medical certification, passport and visas are valid and that log book is maintained up-to-date at all times.
Ascertain a crosscheck is done ensuring the required documents (license, passport, SEP card, etc.) of all the operating tech crew are valid.
Execute the tasks and functions of either the PF or PNF as directed by the Commander In-flight.
Assist the Commander in the management of the flight deck work by observing a well-balanced task distribution systematic co-operation and exchange of information, monitoring the flight progress and the aircraft systems and observing the airspace and the performance of other Flight deck crew members.
Deal with all documents which have to be completed (e.g. Operational Flight Plan, occurrence reports, Voyage Report & etc.).
After completion of the flight, assist the Commander in completing the aircraft documentation, leaving the flight deck clean and tidy for the next flight crew, handing over the aircraft to the next flight crew taking charge or to the authorized ground personnel or in the absence of an engineer or responsible person, having the aircraft secured and handing over the completed documentation to authorized personnel or forwarding such documents by other means
Desired Skills & Experience
- Friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous, self-starter, able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and discretion when dealing with people.
- Good analytical skills and leadership skills.
- Hold a valid Malaysian ATPL with valid instrument and type rating or hold a valid Malaysian CPL/IR with Frozen ATPL.
- Hold a valid DCAM medical certificate (class 1).
- English Language Proficiency of level 4.
- Minimum 500 hours on Airlines operations multi Pilot Aircraft.
- Preferably equipped with EFIS/FMS.
- Current on aircraft within the last 12 months.
*Only apply if you meet the airlines requirements
For Applications please click on the apply link above
Register your CV with us today!Register Now