A320 Type Rated First Officer – Wizz Air
|Sector||First Officer Pilot Jobs|
Closing Date: 03/03/2020
- Valid EASA ATPL or CPL ( or Serbian/Macedonian/Georgian/Moldovan/Ukrainian equivalent*)
- ATPL theory completed (certificate or license endorsement)
- Valid and current A320/321 type rating
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Have the right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EEA, EU and WZZ network.
- Minimum 500 hours multi crew operation experience**
- Minimum 300 hours on Airbus A320/321 in the last 12 months **
* Minimum 1500 hours multi-pilot aircraft is required for non EASA license candidates.
** Aircraft flying time is time flown in a fixed wing aircraft. Simulator and helicopter hours are excluded.
*Only apply if you meet the airlines requirements
For Applications please click on the apply link above
Register your CV with us today!Register Now