B777 Non-Type Rated Captain – AeroLogic
|Sector||Captain Pilot Jobs|
Closing Date: 19/02/2020
• Industry standard duties as Commander during long range line operation.
• ATPL or CPL/IR (frozen ATPL) issued by an EASA member state or another authority accepted by the LBA including a valid and current MPA type rating on an aircraft with a max. take off mass of 10.000kg or more and valid and current instrument rating.
• A valid medical certificate by a physician approved by the issuing authority.
• Min. 6000 hours MPA (multi pilot airplane), min. 4.000 hours on aircraft > 150t MTOW, min. 1.000 h in Command on aircraft > 50t MTOW
• Must have the right to work and live in the European Union.
• Mandatory: Fluent spoken and written German and English.
BOEING B777 TYPE RATING
Pilots without B777 Type Rate will receive a training contract prior to the contract of employment. During the training period the salary will be 70% of the target salary. Training costs are shared between AeroLogic and the pilot. EUR 208,33 p.m. for three years from the net salary will cover the pilot share.
An exceptional and most interesting job challenge within a growing international business of a young Cargo Airline with high personal responsibility. Experience an airline which appreciate your efforts, with attractive financial and social compensations as well as a modern, professional and cooperative working environment.
*Only apply if you meet the airlines requirements
For Applications please click on the apply link above
Register your CV with us today!Register Now