B787 Type Rated Captains – Sky Superiority
|Sector||Captain Pilot Jobs|
Closing Date: 27/02/2020
We are looking for our Captains of the future and our selection and assessment programme is tailored to this.
- Minimum experience of 4000 flying hours on jet aircraft
- Minimum of 1000 PIC hours on jet aircraft
- Have 500 hours on B787 type.
- Current UK Class 1 medical
- Full EASA ATPL licence (UK issued) at date of joining
- Current valid Airbus B787 type rating
- High level of fluency in English (certified as ICAO level 6 English Proficiency at date of application)
If the above sounds like you, including the minimum required experience, as well as exceptional communication skills and a passion for delighting customers and leading overall crew morale then we’d love to hear from you.
*Only apply if you meet the requirements
Register your CV with us today!Register Now