Type Rated Airbus Direct Entry Captain Jobs – Qatar Airways
Closing Date: 15/04/2020
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Qatar Airways is currently in need of Type rated Captain A320/A330/A340. You would be joining the worlds best airline as our fleet and route network grows and expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL.
- Valid Instrument rating.
- Valid Class one medical.
- English language proficiency level 4 or greater.
- Below 60 years of age at the time of joining Qatar Airways.
- Have a minimum of 6,000 hours total flying time multi crew commercial airline jet experience.
- Have a minimum of 2,000 hours in command in commercial airline jet OR Have a minimum of 1,000 hours command on A320/A330/A340/A350/A380 commercial airline jet.
- Holds a current LPC and has flown the A/C in the past 12 months prior to joining Qatar Airways.
- Command hours do not include simulator hours, cruise Captain time or P1 u/s.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
5. Copy of Valid Instrument Rating
6. Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
7. Copy of last two pages of the Logbook
Captain Pilot Jobs | Type Rated B737-800 | SPRING JAPAN
Doha, Qatar, Japan
Captain Pilot Jobs | Talent Pool | Airbus A320 Type Rated | Air Arabia
Doha, Qatar, Japan
Captain Pilot Jobs | Non Type Rated Pilots DHC6 | Manta Air
First Officer Jobs , Captain Jobs
Doha, Qatar, Japan, Maldives
Register your CV with us today!Register Now