To support our Flight Operations Department, we are looking for young, dynamic and highly motivated candidates to join our flight crew.
- Valid JAR/EASA CPL (or Frozen ATPL or higher) License with IR and Type Rating,
- Valid JAR/EASA Class 1 Medical certificate,
- Min 1000 flight hours total time, 500 hours on Jet (jet or turboprop),
- Worldwide Experience.
Pilots who fulfil the pre-requisites are invited to submit their application – including the following documents:
- Motivation letter mentioning the position for which application is intended,
- Complete Curriculum Vitae (in English),
- Flight experience break down (total time, Jet, PIC, and on type time,),
- Copy of latest valid JAR/EASA license and Medical certificate,
- Copy of valid Passport,
- Certificates of previous employment (copies),
- Proof of recency (last 3 logbook pages),
- Certificates of accomplished trainings covering the last 2 years (copies),
- 4 references, of which 2 of superiors and 2 of subordinates (if available),
All forms will be processed, however only successful applicants will be contacted directly.