H175 Non-Type Rated Co-Pilot – NHV
|Location||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
Closing Date: 31/03/2020
Main purpose is to execute scheduled shuttle flights in the most cost effective and safe manner in accordance with aviation regularities and NHV standards.
Responsibilities & areas
· Understanding the client’s business & needs, under the decision and supervision of the Base Manager and BU Manager.
· Acting responsible to the pilot-in-command in assisting to conduct an efficient flight.
· Maintaining familiarity with the relevant Belgian and international air legislation, agreed aviation practices and local procedures.
· Maintaining familiarity with NHV’s Operations Manual, FOI’s and other related manuals, procedures and instructions for fulfilling the job.
· Assisting the pilot-in-command when requested, with respect to administrative flight duties.
· Supporting the pilot-in-command in maintaining a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
· Carrying out flight duties, in accordance with NHV’s SOP’s, limitations and performance related to the allocated helicopter type.
· Taking care of tasks forwarded by the Base Manager to the crew for offshore operations (Oil & Gas).
· Leading by example and promoting a team spirit amongst colleagues.
· Respecting the code of conduct and overall behavior towards the whole NHV team, as well as respecting the ‘Drugs & Alcohol’ policy.
· Respecting the local content, culture and environment and adapt accordingly.
o EASA CPL (H) License.
o EASA Class 1 Medical.
o EASA IFR (H) ME.
o ATPL(H) theory and MCC certificate
o preferably H175
Total expected flight hours:
o Min. 500 hours total flight time on helicopters
o Min. 500 hours Multi-engine helicopter
o SKILLS (IT knowledge, languages, communication …)
o English Proficiency Level 4
What we offer
You’ll be welcomed in a young and exciting company. Based on your skills and competences, you’ll be offered a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.
*Only apply if you meet airline’s requirements
Register your CV with us today!Register Now