H175 Non-Type Rated Captain – NHV
|Location||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
Closing Date: 31/03/2020
To execute scheduled shuttle flights in the most cost effective and safe manner in accordance with aviation regularities and NHV standards.
Response & areas
· Responsible for the technical preparation of flights (i.e. route planning, fuel check and general inspection of the helicopter)
· Make sure administration pre and post flight is filled in
· In case of any incidents or problems with the helicopter write a report at the end of the flight.
· Strictly obey the safety rules taking into account the constraints and possibilities of the helicopter and the presence of colleagues.
· Ensure all safety systems are working properly
· Know the NHV procedures and the Flight Operations Manual
· Demonstrate a high degree of customer service awareness
· Perform other “flying duties” as assigned.
· Understanding the client’s business & needs, under the decision and supervision of the Base Manager.
· Maintaining familiarity with the relevant national and international air legislation, agreed aviation practices and local procedures.
· Maintaining familiarity with NHV’s Operations Manual, FOI’s and other related manuals, procedures and instructions for fulfilling the job.
· Maintaining a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
· Carrying out flight duties, in accordance with NHV’s SOP’s, limitations and performance related to the allocated helicopter type.
· Taking care of tasks forwarded by the Base Manager to the crew for offshore operations (Oil & Gas).
· Leading by example and promoting a team spirit amongst colleagues.
· Respecting the code of conduct and overall behavior towards the whole NHV team, as well as respecting the Drugs & Alcohol policy.
· Respecting the local content, culture and environment and adapt accordingly.
o EASA ATPL(H) License.
o Valid EASA Class 1 Medical
o Valid EASA IFR (H) Multi Engine
o preferably H175
Total expected flight hours:
o 3000 hours on total time Rotary
o 1500 hours PIC
o 1200 hours PIC Multi Engine helicopter
o 500 hours in similar aircraft complexity
o 100 hours on contract type
o English Proficiency Level 4
What we offer
You’ll be welcomed in a young and exciting company. Based on your skills and competences, you’ll be offered a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.
Must be able to obtain a basic Disclosure Scotland certificate.
*Only apply if you meet airline’s requirements
Register your CV with us today!Register Now