Helicopter Captain Jobs | AW169 | HNV
|Sector||Helicopter Pilot Jobs|
Closing Date: 23/04/2020
To execute scheduled shuttle flights in the most cost effective and safe manner in accordance with aviation regularities and NHV standards.
Respons. & areas
• Responsible for the technical preparation of flights (i.e. route planning, fuel check and general inspection of the helicopter)
• Make sure administration pre and post flight is filled in
• In case of any incidents or problems with the helicopter write a report at the end of the flight.
• Strictly obey the safety rules taking into account the constraints and possibilities of the helicopter and the presence of colleagues.
• Ensure all safety systems are working properly
• Know the NHV procedures and the Flight Operations Manual
• Demonstrate a high degree of customer service awareness
• Perform other “flying duties” as assigned.
• Understanding the client’s business & needs, under the decision and supervision of the Chief Pilot.
• Maintaining familiarity with the relevant national and international air legislation, agreed aviation practices and local procedures.
• Maintaining familiarity with NHV’s Operations Manual, FOI’s and other related manuals, procedures and instructions for fulfilling the job.
• Maintaining a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
• Carrying out flight duties, in accordance with NHV’s SOP’s, limitations and performance related to the allocated helicopter type.
• Taking care of tasks forwarded by the Chief Pilot to the crew for offshore operations (Oil & Gas).
• Leading by example and promoting a team spirit amongst colleagues.
• Respecting the code of conduct and overall behavior towards the whole NHV team, as well as respecting the Drugs & Alcohol policy.
• Respecting the local content, culture and environment and adapt accordingly.
• Technical requirements:
o EASA ATPL(H) License.
o Valid EASA Class 1 Medical
o Valid EASA IFR (H) Multi Engine
o ATPL (H) theory and MCC certificate
• Type rating:
• Total expected flight hours:
o Mon. 500 hours total flight time on helicopters
o Min. 500 hours Multi-engine helicopter
• Languages: English Proficiency Level 4
• Good ICT-knowledge (specific aviation software & administrative programs)
• Knows & plays by the procedures & processes (operational, quality, safety…) installed by the company.
Flexible (e.g. for double crewing, standby storm duties …), a team player, result driven and customer focused.
Roster is not expected to be a commuting roster therefore must live locally.
What we offer
You’ll be welcomed in a young and exciting company. Based on your skills and competences, you’ll be offered a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.
The opportunity can be taken to widen your knowledge and skills.
Register your CV with us today!Register Now