Aircraft Engineer Jobs
Helicopter Engineer Jobs | Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer | CHC
|Sector||B1/B2 License Engineer Jobs|
Closing Date: 24/04/2020
CHC provides unmatched helicopter services that enable our customers to reach beyond – to work in remote and challenging destinations that limit others – and come home safely. We are dedicated to our purpose of getting our customers where they need to be, when they need to be there, anywhere in the world – safely and reliably. All you have to do is get on board!
At CHC, we pride ourselves on our values and culture:
Simplicity: Finding the most efficient way in everything we do
Agility: Moving quickly and decisively
Collaboration: Working together with candor and transparency
Innovation: Creating solutions and leading change
Ownership: Working with passion and doing what needs to be done
CHC are currently recruiting for two (2) B2 Licensed Engineers to join our Line Maintenance Team in Aberdeen,UK. This role will work under the day to day supervision of the Shift Supervisor whilst report directly to the Maintenance Manager. The position will be required to perform line maintenance duties primarily on our S92 fleet. Holding an additional type rating approval on the EC175 fleet type would be advantageous.
- Play a key role in CHC’s ability to set the standard for safety, helping to maintain our position as world leader.
- The quality control of aircraft maintenance and associated components, ground equipment, service equipment and documentation relating to the completion of maintenance tasks performed.
- Certification of maintenance within the scope of authorisation approvals held.
- Taking responsibility for the completion of required maintenance tasks in the normal course of their shift duties including efficiencies in task completion as and when required by the Engineering Supervisor.
- Ensure they are current with all amendments to the company procedures/manuals and all other relevant technical data provided.
- Observe all employee responsibilities to comply with Safety & Quality procedures.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
Current and fully qualified B2 Licensed Engineer is essential.
Current type approval holder on the S92 aircraft.
Relevant experience in Helicopter aviation.
Self-motivated with the ability to process complex systems and logically think through problems
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Good team player with a collaborative approach.
Aircraft Engineer Jobs | Talent Pool | B1 Technician | Air Arabia
B1 License Engineer Jobs
Aircraft Engineer Jobs | B1 And B2 | Jazeera Airways
A License Engineer Jobs , B1 License Engineer Jobs , B2 License Engineer Jobs
Aberdeen, UK, Saudi Arabia
Aircraft Engineer Jobs | B1 + B2 License | Ravanair
B1 License Engineer Jobs , B2 License Engineer Jobs
Aberdeen, UK, Saudi Arabia
Register your CV with us today!Register Now