Low Hour Pilot Job – Bamboo Airways
|Sector||Low Hour Pilots|
Closing Date: 09/04/2020
Founded in 2017, Bamboo Airways has started to operate commercial flights since January 2019, with the orientation of being a five-star Airline. As an young and dynamic start-up, we’re proud to become the phenomenon of the aviation sector.
Behind every flight is the effort of all our great people. If you have Flying Dream like us, Join Bamboo Airways and catch the opportunities to grow together!
- General requirements
- 18 – 40 years of age
- Minimum height of 160 cm (female), 165cm (male)
- Completed high school education or higher
- Curriculum vitae
- Passport copy (with at least 1 year validity)
- Criminal record (with at least 6 months validity)
- Documents and Licensing requirements
- IR Certificate
- MCC Certificate
- JOC Certificate
- Type Rating A32F certificate
- English proficiency certificate of ICAO level 4 or higher
- Class 1 Medical Certificate recognized by the CAAV
- Frozen ATPL certificate recognized by the CAAV
- Valid Commercial Pilot License
- Minimum total flight training time of 200 hours (Original and Copy of Logbook)
*Note: Candidates must be trained and graduated at FTOs/ATOs according to the list approved by CAAV and recognized by BAV.