Low Hour Pilot Jobs – Singapore Airlines
|Sector||Low Hour Pilots|
Closing Date: 17/04/2020
Embark on an exciting career as a Pilot with us and you’ll be flying one of the most modern aircraft and fuel-efficient fleets in the skies.
As part of your career, you will undergo a rigorous training program to equip yourself with the highest flying standards. As you work your way through the ranks, there will be ample opportunities for progress to a Captain, and further develop your skills in the Technical, Training or Management track for those who are assessed to be suitable.
- Holds a valid CPL/IR with Frozen ATPL (recognized or can be validated by CAAS)
- Minimum of 200 total flying hours as pilot of aeroplanes. (A minimum of 100 PIC hours will be required for candidates holding foreign pilot licences).
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ Level, Polytechnic Diploma or Degree. In addition, you must demonstrate proficiency in English, Mathematics and Science, preferably Physics (with at least credits in GCE ‘O’ levels or its equivalent)
- Must demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with ICAO English Level 6
- Myopia of not more than 600 degrees per eye, and astigmatism of not more than 200 degrees per eye (Applies to both pre- and post-operative vision, and must be correctable to 6/6 visual acuity or better).
- Must possess a valid Class 1 medical certificate (recognized or validated by CAAS)
All interviews will be held in Singapore. Applicants will undergo four stages comprising of the online application, interview with senior management, simulator assessment as well as a medical check-up.
Successful candidates will be trained to acquire an Aircraft Type Rating. Upon successful completion, you will undergo further training to become a First Officer.
Successful candidates can be assigned to any fleet under the SIA Group. Enjoy a rewarding career coupled with extensive training and personal growth development with Singapore Airlines.
Salary and Benefits
A monthly allowance will be provided during your training. On appointment as First Officer, you will enjoy an attractive salary, along with various allowances and benefits.
Successful candidates will be required to serve the employer company for the duration of the training and for a period of seven years from the date of appointment as First Officer.