Low Hour Pilot – Starlux Airlines
|Sector||Low Hour Pilot Jobs|
Closing Date: 03/03/2020
CPL Pilots Program
No one becomes a top-notch pilot overnight. As novice pilots gain experience and training they are able to pursue their passion and achieve their dreams.
Our first priority and never-wavering promise to our customers is safety, and that requires the highest degree of professionalism, skill and character from every one of our pilots.
STARLUX is seeking licensed commercial pilots with multi-engine and instrument ratings to undertake a six-month type rating training program, which includes ground school, simulator training and initial operating experience. Upon completion of the program and line check, you will be ready to take off as a First Officer at STARLUX, advancing your professional flying career to new heights.
Minimum Application Requirements
- Citizen of R.O.C. Taiwan.
- Education: Associate’s degree or above (foreign degrees must be authenticated by the Ministry of Education).
- Hold a valid certificate of proficiency in English:
- TOEIC: 750 or above (listening: 400) & 140 in speaking and writing.
- BULATS 67 or above & B2 in speaking and writing.
- TOEFL iBT: 80 or above (listening: 21).
- IELTS: 5.5 or above.
- ICAO English Level 4 or above.
- Hold a valid FAA, CAA or ICAO Commercial Pilot License, with multi-engine and instrument rating.
- Minimum of 250 total flight hours. (Including up to 50 hours in simulator)
- Have flight operation within 12 months prior to applying.
- Hold a valid CAA Class One Medical Certificate.
- Provide your referee contact information.
- Graduating students and discharging military personnel may participate in the admission process. Graduation diploma and military discharge papers must be obtained prior to the commencement of training, or admission eligibility will be revoked.
- All stages of the admission process must be performed to STARLUX’s satisfaction in order to be admitted into CPL program.
- Admitted individuals shall sign a training contract with STARLUX to obtain the status of a training first officer.
- All STARLUX rules must be followed during the training process.
*Only apply if you meet the airlines requirements
For Applications please click on the apply link above
Register your CV with us today!Register Now