Low Hour Pilot – Trans Maldivian Airways
|Sector||Low Hour Pilot Jobs|
Closing Date: 24/02/2020
Embark on an exciting career in the World’s Largest Seaplane Operator. Experience one of the most unique and exciting operations, in a globally renowned picturesque location, while flying the most famous Seaplane ever produced. As part of a multi-crew operation, you will be responsible, to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft, providing a high standard of customer service.
We provide an attractive remuneration, rotational and benefits package.
- Hold a Professional Pilot License as per the specific requirements stated below.
- Hold a Valid Class 1 Medical.
- The License, Ratings and Medical Certificate accompanying the License must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of joining the Company.
- The maximum age must be 65 years.
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or above.
- Passport must be valid for minimum of 1 year (Foreign Nationals).
- Pass an Assessment and Interview conducted by TMA.
- Hold a valid Maldivian FCL CPL/MEP/IR with ATPL theory credit;
- Or a valid CPL/MEP/IR, with ATPL theory credit, which complies with Maldivian Part- FCL, in order for the issuance of a Maldivian FCL.
- Or a valid ICAO CPL/ME/IR, without ATPL theory credit can be considered provided that the candidate has a considerable amount of Flight Experience and/or Float Experience, in order for an issuance of a validation.
- All Ratings must be valid and endorsed on the same License.
- Minimum total flying experience- 160 hours.
- Minimum of 70 hours PIC on aero planes.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has Float experience.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has DHC- 6 experience.
- GCE Ordinary level Subjects (or equivalent) – Min of 6 passes, with 3 credits (including English Language).
*Only apply if you meet the airlines requirements
For Applications please click on the apply link above
Register your CV with us today!Register Now