Low Hour Pilot – Wizz Air
|Sector||Low Hour Pilot Jobs|
Closing Date: 03/03/2020
- EASA ATPL or CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed
- Valid and current ME/IR
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Valid MCC certificate and course program (if applicable) **
- Valid JOC certificate and course program (if applicable) **
- Valid UPRT certificate in accordance with FCL.745.A. (from 19th Dec 2019)
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Last flight within preceding 6 months (SEP or MEP)
- Have the right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EEA, EU and WZZ network.
- Minimum 300 hours aircraft flying time.
* Aircraft flying time is time flown in a fixed wing aircraft. Simulator time must not be included. Ultralight time must not be included.
** MCC course certificate is required if a multi-crew (JAR-25) aircraft has not previously been flown.
** JOC course certificate is required if a turbo-jet aircraft has not previously been flown.
*Only apply if you meet the airlines requirements
For Applications please click on the apply link above
Register your CV with us today!Register Now