Aircraft Engineer Jobs
Maintenance and Reliability Engineer – Norwegian Air
Closing Date: 02/03/2020
The Engineering Department in Norwegian is part of the Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation responsible for the 737 & 787 fleets for Norwegian Air Norway, Norwegian Air Sweden, Norwegian Air Shuttle and Norwegian Air Resources. The department is looking for a Reliability Engineer to join the team based at Fornebu, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
• Experienced in aviation engineering, preferably as a Part M Engineer.
• Familiar and experienced with aviation regulations and decision making
• Strong analytical capability with excellent MS office suite skills & MRO systems.
• Be able to independently manage and prioritize large and complex workloads to meet operating timelines.
• Have ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
• Knowledge of one of the following aircraft types Boeing 737NG, 737Max, B787 aircraft systems, avionics, airframe and powerplant.
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with supplier’s and co-workers at all functional levels
• Proficiency in English as well as one of the Scandinavian languages
• Team player with ability to work unsupervised.
• Computer skills in MS Project, Microsoft Office.
• Strong communication skills and proven problem solving/analytical skills.
• Competitive company benefits including employee priced tickets and share saving program
• Good pension and insurance schemes
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment
*Only apply if you meet the airlines requirements
For Applications please click on the apply link above
Register your CV with us today!Register Now