Aircraft Engineer Jobs
Powerplant Engineer – Norwegian Air
|Sector||Power Plant Engineer Jobs|
Closing Date: 02/03/2020
The Engineering Department in Norwegian is part of the Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation responsible for the 737 & 787 fleets for Norwegian Air Norway (NAN), Norwegian Air Sweden (NSE), Norwegian Air Shuttle (NAS) and Norwegian Air Resources (NAR). The department also perform engineering duties on behalf of other Norwegian subsidiary AOCs.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with the ability to work within an intense, high-paced work environment. We offer an exciting, challenging and educational work in a pleasant environment. The department is looking for a Powerplant Engineer to join the Power plant team based at Fornebu, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
• Ensure that the Norwegians engines, APUs, equipment and support material is operated in accordance with the actual rules and regulation from the EASA, and type certificate holder. Propose and setup specification / modification / troubleshooting accordance with the Norwegian group standard.
• Support Norwegian operators MROs with troubleshooting and maintenance and supporting document.
• Make necessary action for establishing and continuously updating the Engine and APU maintenance requirements for all individual aircraft in the MMS.
• Perform Engine Health Monitoring (EHM) on own and customers engines as applicable.
• Control and oversight of subcontracted continuing airworthiness activities performed by approved EASA Part M & Part 145 organisations, in accordance with EASA Part M Subpart G.
• Monitor ETOPS compliance on the Norwegian fleet.
• Maintain quality and configuration standards for NAS/NAN/NSE and other Norwegian subsidiary AOCs (aircraft, accessories and material).
• As deemed necessary, establish contact with applicable manufacturers of aircraft, engines, accessories and materials of interest for NAS/NAN/NSE and other Norwegian subsidiary AOCs.
• Additional duties as assigned by the company.
• Minimum an Engineering Bachelor of Science degree, Aeronautical engineering is an advantage or significant work experience on CFM56, CFM LEAP and/or Rolls Royce Trent 1000 engines.
• Good knowledge of aircraft engines or gas turbines.
• Preferably 3 years working experience in aviation or similar fields.
• Knowledge of aircraft documentation and manuals (AMM, IPC, CMMs etc.) and related documents like (ADs, SBs, SILs etc.).
• Preferably knowledge of aircraft systems.
• Experience in an M&E (Maintenance and Engineering) system/software, preferably AMOS.
• Knowledge of aviation regulation, especially EASA Part-M and Part-145.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English and a Scandinavian language.
• Team player with ability to work unsupervised.
• Computer skills in MS Project, Microsoft Office.
• Strong communication skills and proven problem solving/analytical skills.
• Competitive company benefits including employee priced tickets and share saving program.
• Good pension and insurance schemes.
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
*Only apply if you meet the airlines requirements
For Applications please click on the apply link above
Register your CV with us today!Register Now