We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by a passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines.
We expect you to:
- Perform duties of B737 300-900 MCCI/TRI/TRE at BAA Training;
- Carry out MCC and/or JOC Training;
- Evaluate students’ learning and progress by Competence-Based model and provide constructive feedback;
- Prepare and fulfill the relevant training documents;
- Constantly maintain and improve your professional skills and relevant qualifications;
- Consult and offer improvements for the training process and procedures.
To succeed you must have:
- Valid EASA ATPL(A) License;
- Valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate;
- Valid B737 300-900, TRI, and TRE ratings;
- ICAO English level 5 or higher
- Availability is not shorter than 3 weeks every second month.
Benefits you will get:
- 60-120 training hours on 3 weeks;
- Internal career opportunities (Deputy Head of Training);
- Accommodation and travel allowance;
- Exclusive pricing for rating renewal extension;
- Full-year working season;
- Motivated students who are pre-selected for airlines’ cadet programs.